Aug 10, 2022 Beyond Focus Group
Wednesday, Aug 10, 2022
In this session, we discussed what's now, what's new, and what's next in Beyond ARM. Beyond Build 2.15.3
is available. Here you can review the Release Notes and if you'd like to schedule an update, please reach out to Julie Newson at firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New? What's Now? What's Next?
- Migrating API to REST for payments necessary to support Zero Cost Processing
- Archiving Letters - How documents are saved in Beyond and how copies of letters are saved to the Data Vault
- Research continues on credit reporting previously reported medical debt
- Account level tracking and how to improve the Action Matrix
- Work Queues built with Consumer Contact Preferences
- Build 3-year data retention for added compliance
Questions from Chat Transcript
- Vinetta Orcutt: Along the lines of Archiving Letters, will this allow us to print to a file as one document instead of individual letters?
- Kelly Obrien: Speaking about consent. Is anyone having issues with their collectors completing the consent screen? It is so slow for them. It is also easier for them to do it when they are sending a text or email. But if they are gathering info but not sending emailing or text then they have to go to the consent screen. Side note...would love to see DAKCS do some work on the user experience on the DAKCS platform. The same type of work they have done on the payment portal.
- Maia Leonard: This is a really small issue, but we have a few collectors who keep complaining that their action codes say that a limited "contact" message was left, instead of a limited "content" message
- Kelly Obrien: How cool would it be to just have a button to click for text consent, or call back in 7 days. And then it just updates the screen. None of this edit, change and save stuff.
- Vinetta Orcutt: Please have screen designer training.
- Kelly Obrien: I would encourage it as a strength lesson and not on a community chat since they are short
- Vinetta Orcutt: Thank you!! FYI I have zero training on screen designer.
- Shawn Suhr: How to read call counts in advanced inq?
2022 Focus Group Recordings & Recaps
Based on the success of the Reg F Focus Groups, we want to continue the discussions. In 2022, we are shifting the purpose of these focus groups from Reg F to all things compliance and system-related. Having said that, this first quarter we still plan ...
Sept 14, 2022 Beyond Focus Group
Wednesday, Sept 14, 2022 In this session, we discussed what's now, what's new, and what's next in Beyond ARM. Beyond Build 2.16.1 is now available. Get notified of upcoming releases in Beyond ARM, QwikDial, and the new Self-Service ConsumerPortal. ...
Jan 19, 2023 Community Chat: Compliance, Credit Reporting, and Product Roadmap Initiatives
Watch the January 2023 Chat Thursday, Jan 19, 2023, at Noon MT DAKCS Team: Ashlee Hyden, Michael Goodell, Justin Devine, and Julie Newson Join us each month on the third Thursday at Noon MT. Register today! Description Slide deck available here In ...
Credit Reporting Changes and Questions as of March 31, 2023
Credit Reporting Questions from Community Chat We are happy to follow up on a couple credit reporting questions that came up during our January 2023 Community Chat. The questions that were brought up included: As of March 31st 2023, will the credit ...
PAST EVENTS - 2022 DAKCS Customer Beyond ARM Focus Group
Beginning Wednesday, Jan 12, 2022, we will introduce our new DAKCS Customer Focus Group that will take the place of our bi-weekly Reg F Focus Groups we had in 2021. You will need to register for this new recurring event and get it added to your ...