When using QwikDial you can add a decision note for the dialer to act prior to making the call and if you have consent on a given phone number. With this, you can make decisions as to whether you want to have QwikDial make a call, do a preview pop, etc.
1. General Information
Consumer Time Zone: This will need to be set when speaking with a consumer to determine the consumer’s time zone. If this is not set, the system will default to zip code or either a combination of zip code and area code when there is a conflict with multiple time zones. The system will determine which time zone will hit 8:00 AM at the latest and 9 pm at the earliest.
Example: Consumer has a zip code that is in New York but an area code that is in California. The system will set the start time to be 8:00 AM Pacific and end time to 9:00 PM Eastern. This is only when it has not been confirmed with the consumer.
Preferred Contact Method: This will be used to set what communication method is preferred by the consumer. It will be your responsibility to train your employees on what methods you have in place.
2. Available times
- This will be used to be able to define what times and days a consumer prefers to be contacted.
- This will default to 8:00 AM to 9:00 PM.
- See Consumer Time Zone above for more information.
- These times are specified in the consumer’s time zone.
- Agents can add specific times for any and all days as preferred by the consumer.
- Agents will have the ability to delete times that consumers define as no longer convenient to them.
- Agents can add multiple time frames to a day
3. Phone Numbers
Consent is now split up for phone numbers. There are separate options for calling or texting a phone number. Each phone number in the VicDialer screen can be edited in this consent screen in addition to either granting or revoking consent for calling and/or texting.
When editing consent, you must enter in how the consumer granted or revoked consent. The first time editing consent for a consumer you are prompted to either Grant or Revoke consent.
4. Email Addresses
The DE – Debtor Email command box item has been removed and email addresses are now maintained using the consent tab. Comaker emails are now accessible from the Consent Aux Screen when viewing the comaker.
5. Physical Mail
If the consumer does not want to receive physical mail, this option will stop letters from being sent out. However, validation letters are always allowed to be sent regardless of this setting.
6. Permission Changes
The permissions have changed for the Consent tab. There are three permissions that can be specified for the Consent screen in User Setup. These permissions are in the Command Box section.
- Edit Contact Preferences – This allows editing the contact window.
- Edit Phone – This allows editing phone numbers and either granting or revoking consent for the phone numbers.
- Edit Email – This allows editing email addresses and either granting or revoking consent for the email addresses.
All current permissions on VICDIALER@ and DEBTOREMAIL@ will convert to these new permissions when you get the update. You will want to check all your roles to make sure that the CON - Consent under that command box has the appropriate permissions.
Please take a few minutes to look over the latest Release Notes
. To schedule an update, reach out to Julie Newson by phone at 801.394.5791 x 269 or email firstname.lastname@example.org