During this chat, we recapped last month's chat about the impact of Reg F and where we currently stand in Support, and Reid Miller showed a Product Highlight of our new Consumer Portal. You can check out the Jan Comm Chat to learn more.
Travis Cottle, DAKCS Support Lead, joined us and spoke about new templates you can use when you submit Support Tickets online. Following that, we shared a recorded demo with Julie Newson on Three Ways to Use Flows inside Beyond ARM.
As we’ve transitioned from QwikContact for Document Delivery, we’ve moved to QwikFlow and the integration of PDCflow's FLOW Technology in Beyond. With this integrated technology, you are able to:
1. Send payment reminders and/or notification letters
2. Send disclosures, debtor notification, or consent to text
3. Send authorizations for Reg E compliance and protection against chargebacks
4. Send debtor statements, itemized statements through text or email
5. Sending of letters, docs, receipts, payment requests
6. Simple signature requests
For articles around Reg F and Flow Technology and to learn more about QwikFlow, take a look at this helpful information. Request an intro with Ashlee and she can get you introduced to Heather Harris at PDCflow to get started today.