Latest Beyond Build 2.14.13 is available as of Dec 23, 2021
- Added the ability to send the number of contacts, attempts, and callback requests on a consumer for QwikDial to use in the dialog designer.
- Added the ability to check if a consumer has opted out of emails when using QwikFlow.
- Added the ability to install QwikClient Utility from the product installer in Beyond.
- Fixed an issue when printing check by phones with Beyond Printing so the default print type doesn't have to change on the printer device.
- Fixed an issue when naming a device in Beyond Printing.
- Fixed an issue when posting a payment to an account that is already paid in full.
- Fixed an issue where validation data was not getting removed properly when purging accounts.
- Fixed an issue when printing or previewing a report from the archives.
- Fixed an issue when previewing an attachment on a pending account in QwikClient Utiltity.
- Fixed an issue when entering in a 6 digit date for the itemization date on the validation screen.
- Fixed an issue where some entry screens did not display properly in Windows 11.
To schedule an update to the latest build, please email Julie Newson at firstname.lastname@example.org